Used Paddle Mixers & Ribbon Blenders

A ribbon mixer or blender is typically used for mixing an item with many particles that requires an even balancing of ingredients. It is capable of creating this balanced mixture by moving different elements simultaneously in different directions. Usually slow and power-intensive, this mixer is thorough in attaining a precise ratio while blending ingredients together.

Manufacturers include: Areco, Essmueller, Paul O Abbe, Sprout Waldron, Scott, S. Howes, Iron Works, Hayes & Stolz, Day, Kelly, among others.

Contact Federal Equipment Company to learn more about our inventory or sell your own equipment.

Take a look at our selection below and be sure to contact us if you'd like to learn more or request a quote.